... and various other code-level fixes.
sepsis-inspector 0.2 was not made available through AMO due to bug 1000545
. The notes for the changes in that release are:
- Visualize prototype chain in jsObject viewer.
- Add HTTP Transaction viewer.
- Use a fixed-width font in jsObject viewer.
- Enter in DOM Node viewer to edit attribute value.
- Enter in CSS Style viewer to edit property value.
- Selecting rule or inline style in cssStyle viewer should target the declaration.
- Add command to quickly inspect Inspector's target's global (Ctrl+Shift+R).
- For "Inspect in New Window", try to load the same viewer as current child.
- When opened via "Inspect in New Window", use one appropriately-size panel.
- In eventListeners viewer, use listener as target, if possible.
- Add key and mouse bindings for h-scroll in domTree viewer.
- Fix bug in domNode viewer where the addition and removal of an attribute that ended up in the same batch of mutation records broke the viewer.
- Auto attach should ignore subdocument loads.
- Fix bug in cssStyle viewer where View Source didn't open to the correct line.
- Let viewers initialize via |initializeViewer| function in viewer context.
See complete version history