To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
sepsis-inspector 0.5.1-let-fixed Requires Restart
A general-purpose inspector for all Mozilla toolkit applications.
About this Add-on
AMO reviews can be slow, so make sure to check for newer versions listed on the page showing the full version history. The most current version is sepsis-inspector 0.5.
Read the sepsis-inspector owner's manual (somewhat not up-to-date; written for version 0.3).
Get the code:
sepsis-inspector issue tracker on GitLab
- Issue #83: Two-panel Inspector does the wrong thing when the categoryManager viewer is open
- Issue #86: Writable help broken in the objectDetails viewer
- Issue #90: Add cut/copy/paste/delete/select-all commands to menu bar
- Issue #92: cmd_copy in objectProperties viewer
- Issue #95: objectPropertiesViewer controller errors
- Issue #97: Simple copy and paste in domNode viewer
- Issue #99: Paste attributes from domTree viewer
- Issue #100: cmd_delete for domNode viewer
- Issue #103: Context menu for domNode viewer
- Issue #110: cmd_copy in categoryManager viewer
- Issue #112: cmd_delete for domTree viewer
- Issue #114: cmd_insertAttribute for domNode viewer
- Issue #120: cmd_copy and cmd_paste for domTree viewer
- Issue #121: cmd_insertNode in domTree viewer
- Issue #124: Context menu for domTree viewer
- Issue #125: Paste in Edit menu not properly updated
- Issue #127: RemoveListener errors in domNode viewer
- Issue #128: Unusable viewer list when parent Inspector window closed
- Issue #135: domTree viewer should show body child nodes by default
- Issue #142: Fix errors about adapterUIDRelation caused by WeakMap.prototype.get changing
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: