Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by RS71, 9 years agoRated 2 out of 5For someone really interested in all these scores, it might be useful.
For me, it is just too much, as it destroys the layout of any good designed website. E.g., take a look at Google search results.
- by zhirny, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks you for seoquake. I think there is very useful addon.
But yesterday seoquake has stopped to show Google PR. Will you fix this?
- by bjskutt, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5I like it. I compared it to the google toolbar and found that it gave the exact same rating 99% of the time. (only found zbikers.ru website that it gave a different rating on but it wasn't a big deal). I prefer this add on to google toolbar as it doesn't clutter up my toolbar as much. I don't use any of the other buttons however, and there are more accurate ways to get backlink numbers then with this add on. But worth it for the page rank alone. Agree with above user that if it simply gave a number for a page rank then showing a green line...it would be even better.
- by Duncan, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was disappointed when Firefox told me SEOQuake was not compatible with FF4, so sent a message to SEOQuake support, and they responded, telling me to remove the plugin and re-install. Now it is working with Firefox 4 again.
- by Firefox user 5641353, 10 years agoRated 2 out of 5Wouldn't recommend this one. You either need to have it on all the time, which pushes the page down (not good for developers), or you need to have it set 'by request", with no way to then turn it on for each page (FF 3.6.13 - the single click on the Seoquake icon does nothing - no seo bar).
It's one of those extensions that may have potential, but the unintuitive way it works makes it more trouble than it is worth. I can't rate its pure SEO effectiveness as I don't trust it enough to keep it on all the time. The 2 stars purely because I want to save other peoples time, but have not tested it enough to warrant giving 1 star.
EDIT: I see that the turn on / off click icon issue is with the seobar function. with seotoolbar it works. My recommendation would be to include an option to turn on (when by request is selected) seobar or toolbar through seoquake option when right clicking. This is Windows standard.
At least I can use it now, and will revise this if my opinion of it changes.
- by cash, 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great idea showing ranks there. You should add PI rank (API here - http://rank.trellian.com/add.txt?url=google.com ) and maybe some others to compete with some other SEO addons.