Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by deborah b, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much, Tyler for responding to my post. I love this tool and really wanted to use it.
I set my preferences to delay and I have not been banned yet. I appreciate that you took the time to come here and respond. Here is the video, Tyler made in case it gets lost in the shuffle: http://blog.seoquake.com/?p=477
- by PADave, 10 years agoRated 1 out of 5Terrible software which took forever to manually & completely delete. This software kept sending automatic queries even after I uninstalled it. I wasn't able to do any searches on Google because they temporarily banned me. I even did a ipconfig /flushdns in cmd but to no avail. Bottom line, don't waste your time.It can't send any queries after you deleted it. It send queries when you use it for work, because it need to check the parameters that you need for SEO analysis. You can easily enable-disable it by 1 click on it's icon. You can even disable all parameters that work with google. SeoQuake is able to use caching and "by request" mode. I personally use it myself every day and i have never banned by google for last 12 months.
- by sbmc1978, 10 years agoRated 3 out of 5I followed the video instructions and still got temporarily banned from Google. I not some "black hat" seo guy either. It would be great if you could make a version where Google didn't have the chance to get pissed at the user.
- by MaryAnn Shank, 10 years agoRated 2 out of 5After over two hours, I still can't get it to work the way I want it to. I have tried to delete the entire add-on and start over, to no avail. I can't find the Edit function at all. A real disappointment.
- by UK website designers, 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5There is a fair bit of information to work through with this add-on, but it is a very useful comparison tool and we have actually found ourselves using it quite a lot...
- by BGeoa, 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is very useful tool if you use it carefully like SERP parameter loading. Restrict few feature like the SERP parameter and you can safely use the tool without the fear of getting banned from Google or other search engines
- by yvette28, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5i have been using SEO quake and lately it's not working. I don't know what seems to be the problem. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it already. the problem keeps coming back. please help
- by ViscountVic, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Program is out of date. Google Index and Bing index not working. I'm using this great addon, but it need to be up date for solve changes in Google and Bing.
- by Giannis Yan, 10 years agoRated 2 out of 5Why my Yahoo link always display error? i use 2.5.11 version. I love Seoquake more than SEOBOOK. but i have no choice to choose seobook, because it have no problem with Yahoo error. so sad
- by Bodasactra , 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5Its a great tool with much misunderstanding. Trying to use it on a search results page will make it send about 20 different information request per site link on the search page. That's hundreds of request. Of course that will get your ip blocked from Google if your browser don't have a heart attack first.
Use it on one page at a time on the search leading sites and your fine. It will give your great insight on what SEO methods work for leading sites and how they work on each search engine.
I am sorry folks, that's really powerful information and that makes this tool critical to have if your an SEO player. For those that understand what this tools does and how to use it carefully they understand the developer need not be polite.
You can compare the data from winning sites to your sites and make the changes to perform much better in search results.
Many AdSense users are angry at the Adspy feature as it gives you the AdSense id number of every web page using AdSense and with that you can see all the sites one owner has and study how he is making money with PPC site networks. Find a good one and you can follow the leader and make money off ads. The thinbg is anyone can get the id by looking at the view page source. All this does is make it easy.
They do track you but no more than any big name site and nothing to get nuts about. Nobody cares about where you go online but where groups go so its not personal information.
It does violate Google terms but if used properly it won't trip the IP block filter. The ip ban last a few minutes and your right back. Just don't use it on search results pages and don't get banned to much or they may boot you and all your sites from all Google services. Use common sense and you have a powerful tools to help you do as the winners do. The winners don't like it when their money making secret gets out but that's the way it goes online. If your making money online copy cats will come and unless you have a legal right to exclusive pay per click network site arrays and strategies anyone can copy you legally.
This is a good tool with developers who are like most developers, they have a hard time explaining things to non geeks and get offended when your lack of geek makes their work look bad.
Hey guys, 3 words, public relations representative .
- by komsomol63, 10 years agoRated 1 out of 5
... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
See Google Help for more information.
© 2009 Google - Google HomeWhen you do a lot of request to Google for checking SERP for many keywords you will see this message even you don't use any SEO toolbars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8evk-tPBbs Please see this video to get enough information how to avoid this message from Google
- by Dave Felton, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon for webmasters. Was recommended to me by a friend. Very happy with it and easy to use. Sidebar seems to work best for me as I already have too many toolbars. Nice option.
- by Student Debt, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hello,
I really liked the add on. There are some tricks to understanding how to use it, however, once you get past that, I think it's excellent. If there are any changes during my time using it, I'll re-post and give the details.
- by kausark, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5I came to know about this SeoQuake add on today as one of my friend told me. I installed the add on and it is excellent. I found the tools what I needed. Thanks for all providing great tools.
- by newdelhiseo, 10 years agoRated 3 out of 5Useful of course but you need to be careful about it.
Using the default request for parameters on every page load could lead to your IP being banned by the plugin and information providers.
Certain things like Keyword density are pre-historic seo strategies.
I would not even consider it if I was not planning to remove the google toolbar. I feel its spying on me.