(1) Analyze On-Page SEO - analyze the HTML of any webpage and view useful information that will help you optimize the On-Page SEO as well as alert you to any issues.
(2) Highlight All Links - quickly see all the links (internal & external) for any webpage
(3) Check Broken Links - check every link on a webpage and get a report of any links with issues
(4) Hreflang Checker - check hreflang tag validity, as well as whether there are return tags present
(5) SERP Preview - preview your website on a real Google search result and update this in real time
(6) Google search location simulator - view non-personalized google search results for one keyword on two different location/language combination.
We add features based on user feedback. If you'd like us to add any new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the changelog for every version update at https://seominion.com/news
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser tabs
- Access browser activity during navigation
- Add-on Links
- 468.69 KB
- Last updated
- 11 days ago (Feb 9, 2020)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History
Analyze On-Page feature using DOM:
Fix for Pre-render icon:
- Due to Google's HTML changes the pre-render icon was not shown. This has been fixed.