- by Firefox user 13742779, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It worked for a long time, but after my Firefox clearup this Addon tries to open "Firefox Send" in a new Tab everytime I start Firefox, but does create a new quick dial instead and cannot be opend any longer when I click on the symbol.
How to change that? In settings there is only "new Tab" and "sidebar" available, which doesn't change things either.
- by Firefox user 15064319, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Only issue I have with this is that the configuration setting for this add-on doesn't work, it will always choose the sidebar option rather than a new tab (if new tab is chosen)
- by Constantine, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5As of 10 June 2019, I realized it is impossible to use it any more.
It comes to a 100% upload and there it stalls "for ever", not providing the link for downloads.
Also, some links sent to people for downloading did not work.
Some people should work the problem out since the app has been excellent for the time it worked.
- by Firefox user 13983069, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I wish it was possible to set a preference as to whether or not I wanted it to open in the sidebar or in a new tab, and not have to choose every time I use it (or even for it to only open in the sidebar since who needs a whole tab for that anyway?) It would get 5 stars from me then.
- by KOLANICH, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Based on analysis of the source code on GitHub: the addon just opens the website and doesn't contain own implementation interacting to the service via API, which means worse security than it might be.