Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Automatically use the correct line break character in the URL list, based on operating system
- Other minor fixes
- Integration with the new Firefox Australis user interface
- Support for Google Apps Gmail. This was previously an experimental feature; it is now turned on by default
- After installation, the Send Tab URLs button will be added to the menu panel, if it is not there already (Firefox 29 and newer)
- Bug fix: Tab titles display as "null" in the URL list if Send Tab URLs was invoked after the browser session was restored
As of version 2.2, the following email clients are no longer supported (but may still work): Mozilla Suite, Eudora, Outlook Express, Windows Mail.
- Added translations for German, Hebrew and Swedish
- Removed experimental support for Yahoo! Mail
* Added support for Gmail
* Added ability to send the URL list to the clipboard
* Added support for the following email applications on Windows: Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, and Eudora 8
* Redesigned extension preferences dialog, containing new configuration options
- Added support for Turkish locale
* Removed support for Firefox 1.5 series, which is no longer maintained by Mozilla Corp.
* Added support for Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Polish and Spanish locales