To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Works with most email applications (some limitations apply to Windows users; see Known Issues below for details). Gmail is also supported; so is Google Apps Gmail
- Up to 30 browser tabs can be listed; there is no limit if sending the URL list to the clipboard
- Select the style of the URL list in the email: numbered, bulleted, or plain list
After installation, the Send Tab URLs button is automatically added to the Firefox menu panel.
Supported languages: English (United States), Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portugeuse (Brazil), Swedish.
- Windows users: Send Tab URLs will work with Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey Mail, Windows Live Mail, and MS Office Outlook. Send Tab URLs may not work with other Windows-based email programs not listed here, especially if the URLs of the individual browser tabs are long. No such limitation is known to exist on Linux or Mac OS X.
- If you have multiple Firefox profiles, and you are running Firefox using a profile other than the original default profile, and Thunderbird is set as the default email client, you may receive the following error when invoking Send Tab URLs: "Thunderbird is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Thunderbird process, or restart your system." To resolve this problem, close Thunderbird and try again, or exit Firefox and restart it using the original default profile.
- Integration with the new Firefox Australis user interface
- Support for Google Apps Gmail. This was previously an experimental feature; it is now turned on by default
- After installation, the Send Tab URLs button will be added to the menu panel, if it is not there already (Firefox 29 and newer)
- Bug fix: Tab titles display as "null" in the URL list if Send Tab URLs was invoked after the browser session was restored
As of version 2.2, the following email clients are no longer supported (but may still work): Mozilla Suite, Eudora, Outlook Express, Windows Mail.