To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Works with most email applications (some limitations apply to Windows users; see Known Issues below for details). Gmail is also supported; so is Google Apps Gmail
- Up to 30 browser tabs can be listed; there is no limit if sending the URL list to the clipboard
- Select the style of the URL list in the email: numbered, bulleted, or plain list
After installation, the Send Tab URLs button is automatically added to the Firefox menu panel.
Supported languages: English (United States), Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
- Windows users: Send Tab URLs will work with Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey Mail, Windows Live Mail, and MS Office Outlook. Send Tab URLs may not work with other Windows-based email programs not listed here, especially if the URLs of the individual browser tabs are long. No such limitation is known to exist on Linux or Mac OS X.
- If you have multiple Firefox profiles, and you are running Firefox using a profile other than the original default profile, and Thunderbird is set as the default email client, you may receive the following error when invoking Send Tab URLs: "Thunderbird is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Thunderbird process, or restart your system." To resolve this problem, close Thunderbird and try again, or exit Firefox and restart it using the original default profile.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.3.1a1: