Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Compatible with Firefox Version 3.6
- Added links to third party tools: Ad Text Generator (MSN), Bad Keyword & Number Stripper (SEO Book), Competitive Analysis (Spyfu), Connected Thesaurus (Lexical Freenet), Google Ad Planner, Google Adwords, Google Analytics URL Builder, Google External Keyword Tool, Google Insights for Search, Google Keyword Suggestion Scraper, Google Trends, Google Hot Trends, Keyword Density Checker (SEO Chat), Keyword List Cleaner (SEO Book), Keyword List Generator (SEO Book), Keyword Mispelling Tool (Keyword Misspellings), Keyword Misspellings (MSN), Keyword Suggestion (SEO Book), Keyword Suggestion Tool (Digital Point), Keyword Typo Generator (SEO Consulting), Keyword Typo Tool (How Rank), Keyword Typos Generator (PPC Blog), Microsoft adCenter, Related Keywords (Wordstream, MSN), Reverse Keyword Lookup (Urltrends), Search Funnel (MSN), Google Search-based Keyword Tool, SEM News (Alltop), Term Extractor (SEOMoz), Google Traffic Estimator, Typo Generator (SEO Book), Yahoo Search Marketing
- New tool called Open Multiple Links in Tabs. Just paste in a list of URLs and open them all in tabs.
- New tool called Text Converter for decoding and encoding text for using in URLs (encodeURI and decodeURI).
- Fixed bug with Yahoo US search where the URL structure had changed. It no longer uses www as a subdomain.
- Fixed bug in Get Adwords Campaign IDs that stopped it from working. It now gets the campaign from the campaign list on the left so it works even when you are on the Ads or Adgroups tabs.
- Get Adwords Campaign IDs no longer supports old Adwords user interface.
- Get Adwords Campaign IDs warns when you are not in Adwords or not on the Campaigns tab.
- New icon for toggle toolbar.
Can access most of the toolbar features from the Tools menu.
Search box now uses the current tab if the tab is empty.
Moved Ad Highlighter and Get Adwords Campaign IDs to the "Other" menu.
Fixed bug with hide toolbar button not working.