Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Option to turn off Notification.
* Short cut key: Ctrl+Shift+S or Cmd+Shift+S
* New menu added in the "Tools" menu
* Menu button that can be dragged and dropped to addonbar, or on the menubar (Only FF4.0 and above)
* Addonbar (Statusbar) button/icon retained for backward compatibility and because users are familiar with that already. This might get removed in future
2. Alert notification message after cookies are deleted
3. Changed icon/image
4. Change in some text messages for clarity
User can select the option to automatically delete the selected cookies when Firefox is shutdown. User can still remove the cookies any time by left-clicking on the icon.