To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
There are websites that tracks my usage based with cookies, I wanted to reset these cookies periodically so that I can change the data that they use to track me. I could have used remove all cookies option given by firefox, but that will remove session cookies and also cookies that I do not want to be removed.
With this addon with one click I can remove cookies from selected hosts and still keep the cookies that I want to keep.
0. Number of cookies from a host and other information displayed
1. Multi language support. If you have translations in your language, please send that to me, I will be happy to include that
2. Options to sort Hostnames in multiple ways, including sorting based on dates so that the hosts that added cookies latest come first
3. Periodic (time based) deletion of cookies. This can be turned off in preferences
4. Differentiate between type of cookies (Domain cookies, Session cookies, etc)
5. Show details of the cookies per host and ability to add the host directly to black list or white list, while being on the page itself
6. Save and replace cookies
7. More features as per user request. Do mail me if you have some suggestion. Please add [selectivecookiedelete] to the subject line so that I can check it earlier.
|User since||March 8, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||2 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 4 out of 5 stars|