- by nikgrc, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5update 25 JAN 2021:
Changes are not saved any more! Please fix it.
24 MAR 2018:
Thank you for this addon!
Allow to change via options/settings the, relative to the selection, position of the popup window when selecting text.
I am asking this because the popup window is now conflicting with the popup icon/bubble of the add-on "Google™ Translator" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-translator-webextension/).
- by Firefox user 13977286, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Can't imagine life without this addon. Thank you so much. I have used it for years now! I've tweeked it soooo much now. It has everything I need. If anyone wants a backup of what I've done. Im happy to share
- by Salsa, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Why did you stop remembering the changed settings? When it became difficult to say, I haven't changed anything for a long time, but after restarting the changes disappear.
Почему перестало запоминать измененные настройки? Когда это стало трудно сказать, давно ничего не менял, но после перезапуска изменения пропадают
- by DiverSant, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5There is no better at the moment, but In the latest versions of Firefox, no changes in this add-on are saved, I add new search engines, after rebooting the browser, they disappear, as well as setting up auto copy.
- by BobDawson, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great little add-on. I use it all the time. I keep on having to disable the popup. I'll uncheck the option and have to uncheck it again some time (even days) later.
- by otto_beuren, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using the Add-in "Selection Context Search" with the Firefox 79.0 (64 bit).
I configured the pop-up window according to my wishes and safed the configuration in a .json - file
But, after a new start of Firefox, the Add-on loads the default settings and I have to import my personal configuration.
What shall I do?
- by Firefox user 15647507, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The options page is somewhat complicated, but after the initial customization there's no need to visit it ever again.
This feature should really be provided by Firefox itself.
- by Mike, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent and works perfectly! Brilliant configuration setup.
Would be a great help if we could turn off the favicons as they seem very slow sometimes to appear and just "pop" in.... quite distracting.