Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
by BobDawson, 3 months ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Great little add-on. I use it all the time. I keep on having to disable the popup. I'll uncheck the option and have to uncheck it again some time (even days) later.
- by DiverSant, 24 days agoRated 3 out of 5There is no better at the moment, but In the latest versions of Firefox, no changes in this add-on are saved, I add new search engines, after rebooting the browser, they disappear, as well as setting up auto copy.
- by otto_beuren, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using the Add-in "Selection Context Search" with the Firefox 79.0 (64 bit).
I configured the pop-up window according to my wishes and safed the configuration in a .json - file
But, after a new start of Firefox, the Add-on loads the default settings and I have to import my personal configuration.
What shall I do?
- by Firefox user 15647507, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5The options page is somewhat complicated, but after the initial customization there's no need to visit it ever again.
This feature should really be provided by Firefox itself.
- by Mike, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent and works perfectly! Brilliant configuration setup.
Would be a great help if we could turn off the favicons as they seem very slow sometimes to appear and just "pop" in.... quite distracting.
- by BlackWinny, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5By far the best ! And with separators, submenus, and even submenus of submenus !
With almost fifty entries (at this day) spread in seven submenus regarding categories, it is one of my main permanent tools in Firefox.
If there is a donation page, tell me where it is and I'm in !