To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed a bug preventing password-only forms to work with Secure Login on Firefox 3.
- Updated Portuguese (Brazilian) locale - thanks to RodrigoBiker at babelzilla.org
- Updated Chinese (traditional) locale - thanks to mingtselu at babelzilla.org.
- Updated Italian locale - thanks to gonzalopirobutirro at babelzilla.org.
- Updated Hebrew locale - thanks to barryoni at babelzilla.org.
- Added a workaround for the missing integrated help system which has been removed for Firefox 3.0b5 and later.
- Added Bulgarian locale - thanks to Fingli at babelzilla.org
- Made the about:config option skipDuplicateActionForms accessible on the settings page and set it to true by default.
- Added the Secure Login context menu to the toolbar button - thanks to Nikos for the notion.
- Middle mouse click on SL statusbar icon logs out of the Master Security Device - thanks to Nikos for the idea and code example.
- The Secure Login bookmark index to preselect a login had been stuck on next (non SLB) login - fixed.
- Added the possibility to autoselect from multiple logins from a Secure Login Bookmark by adding an index to the end of the bookmark hash.
- Added Czech locale - thanks to PetrTwo at babelzilla.org
- Improved login fields detection on Firefox 3 by skipping additional form fields between username and password field.
- Added about:config option "skipDuplicateActionForms" to skip login forms with a duplicate action target URL (default="false").
- Improved Secure Login Bookmarks security by adding a confirmation dialog to prevent unwanted auto-login through bookmark hash guessing attempts.
- The Secure Login Bookmarks hash (anchor) is now set to a random key if enabled/disabled and still set to default.
- Secure Login Bookmarks - login to a website directly from your saved bookmarks.
- Added (updated) Italian locale - thanks to Underpass at babelzilla.org
- Added Chinese (Traditional) locale - Thanks to Lu Ming-Tse (呂明澤).
- Autosubmit could cause problems when click on submit button was delayed (e.g. through AJAX requests).
Thanks for the info and patch to Michal Krause.
- Displaying the statusbar icon using the src attribute doesn't seem to work in Firefox 3 Alpha 8 - fixed by using CSS.
- Using the nsILoginManager countLogins() interface which has been added in bug 378667 - this avoids the master password prompt.
- Added (updated) Japanese locale - thanks to Hirto at babelzilla.org
- LoginManager: formSubmitURL parameter had been used with path, must be used without - Fixed
(Didn't notice this in the previous release as it worked with logins stored with blank formSubmitURL)
- Added support for new LoginManager interface in Firefox 3.0a5
- Login highlight style fully customizable using CSS declarations via about:config
- Improved settings page (using tabs, better structuring)
- Login fields ouline style and line width configurable using about:config
- Added menu icons
- Restructured and extended help page
- Autofill Forms integration (new option on the settings page)
- Dialog windows independent from parent window
- Not all localizations are included in this release.
Some translators finished within a day, others need several weeks.
If you want to contribute, plase visit babelzilla.org: