To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Secure Login 1.2.5 Requires Restart
Secure Login is an extension for Firefox integrated password manager.
For Firefox > 51, try my WebExtension implementation: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/secure-login-webextension/
About this Add-on
Secure Login's main feature is similar to Opera's (the browser) Wand login.
* Works out of the box without any configuration needed.
* Login with one click or a keyboard shortcut (automatically submitting the login forms).
* Easy and convenient selection for multiple logins (multiple users)
* Provides direct login to any site from the bookmarks (using the "Secure Login Bookmarks").
* Integrates with Mozilla Firefox password manager.
* Provides easy access to the saved passwords.
* Helps to protect you from phishing.
* Shows the login URL(s) and the number of available logins in a tooltip of the toolbar button and the statusbar icon.
* Can be set to automatically search for login data and highlight form fields.
* Can be used with a toolbar button, a statusbar icon, a keyboard shortcut or via the context menu.
* Completely customizable interface (buttons, icons and menus can be enabled/disabled).
* Provides a customizable keyboard shortcut
* By default only active on login so it doesn't consume any system resources while surfing.
* Can fill out additional form fields using the Autofill Forms add-on.
* Possibility to play a sound when logins are found or when logging in.
This add-on has been created and maintained until 2008 by Sebastian Tschan.
Since then is has been maintained, but not developed any further, by the company Abine.
As of Sep. 2014 Sarah Avilov is maintaining the extension. Please forward your bug reports and enhancement requests to her.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.1.0b2