Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Re-enabled SearchWith in Thunderbird Compose window
* Fixed Address-bar bug in Thunderbird
• Improved integration of Google's Feeling Lucky feature via Address-bar option
• Multiple search remembers last search with all engines in a Service
• Fixed various bugs and memory leaks
- The Edit Selected Text dialog is now called Advanced Search
- SHIFT+Click to access it as before
- Lists engines of the selected Search Service (category). Address Bar lists uncategorized engines. All Services lists all engines.
- Allows selecting multiple engines to search concurrently. Click Select All or hold down CTRL key and select the engines to search with.
- When you search with one engine, it becomes the default engine for that service (category).
* Double click an engine in any list of engines to edit it
* CTRL+Click to add quotes to the search query
* Easily add engines to a selected service by clicking More Engines ...
* Added Video and News Search
* Easily change search engine for a search service through the Edit Selected Text dialog (Hold down SHIFT key)
* Right-clicking on a link gets the link's url
* Turkish Locale
* SearchPlugin import in Thunderbird
* Always enabled
no need to highligt some text to have SearchWith on the context menu
* Desktop Search integration
Only Google Desktop Search for now
* Manage folders to import Search Plugins from
* 8 new locales:
Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Croatian, Japanese and Portuguese in addition to Italian and English