SearchPreview does not process or collect personal user data. SearchPreview only handles non-personal data required for its features. Each feature can be individually disabled/enabled in the SearchPreview preferences area. If you turn off features, no user data is transmitted or collected. SearchPreview collects data that is typically known as web server access logs (your IP address is not logged). These logs contain data like the date, the user agent, https request data, the response time of the request and are required to monitor the performance and traffic usage of the SearchPreview servers. All SearchPreview log files are deleted after 10 days.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for sites in the searchpreview.de domain
- Access your data for sites in the bing.com domain
- Access your data for sites in the duckduckgo.com domain
- Access your data for sites in the search.yahoo.com domain
- Access your data for encrypted.google.com
- Access your data for www.google.ad
- Access your data for www.google.ae
- Access your data on 209 other sites