- by Etherium007, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works great on duckduckgo. Got tired of automaticaly scrolling past the first few results every search. Devs, Thank you so much for this addon!
- by OrT, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Was bug fixed fast, works like a charm!
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi, apologies for this, I am very busy at the moment and was not aware of this issue. I have fixed it and updated the extension, so it should be working on Startpage again now :)
It would be great if you could drop me an email if you find any issues in the future before leaving a 1-star review, as I don't check these reviews often.
Let me know if you have any other problems, thanks!
- by amberwolf, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a good addon: does what it says, and doesn't create problems with display pages, etc. :) (even though I'm using an ancient version of FF63).
I do wonder if it could be expanded to help remove "sponsored" results from Amazon.com searches, though. Amazon's search is bad enough without the completely-unrelated rows of sponsored items shoved in way way over-frequently in the results. ;-)
- by Firefox user 14721074, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Working well on Bing, however I'm still getting ads on Google, I think Google may have updated the way they show ads, so this extension may be in need of an update.
Including an Imgur screenshot to show what I mean
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello,
Yes you are correct, Google have updated how they show ads.
I am to create a fix this weekend, and will update this message once I have.
Thanks for spotting this!
- by Firefox user 13433679, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Removes some of the Google ads, but not all. Depending upon the site, up to 60% is still covered by ads. Need to work on the ads that appear on the sides of the page.