To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added two links to the Formatted View: "Try mining the current page template" and "Restore the default page template".
* Updated the Google extraction template again since it has reverted its recent HTML changes.
* Removed image.cn.yahoo.com from the default engine list since it now has frame-busting protection.
* Removed answers.com since it no longer works.
* Added the following new engines:
* Changed www.google.com/en to www.google.com/ncr (English version)
* Removed the next button not found error reported by the AMO editor.
* Bypassed the mining process when the browser's location is null.
* Added live.com to the default search engine list per a user's request.
* Fixed the page template for wikipedia.
* Declares that we can work with Firefox 3.0 pre.
* Fixed the youtube template.
* Fixed Firefox 3.0 compatibility issues for baidu.com and yisou.com and now we can work with at least 3.0b3.
* Fixed the default templates for those image search engines.
* Made wikipedia one of the default 3 search engines for non-zh locales (taking the position of ask.com which is damn slow).
* Fixed the favicons in the Mapping View (we now use ordinary with tooltips :))
* Always sticking to the formatted view per cnhackTNT++'s suggestion.
* Fixed the default selector patterns for the following sites due to their recent changes in page tempaltes:
* Fixed the font size of www.yahoo.cn, www.yahoo.com, and www.yisou.com
* Also make the keyword lightlights in these two sites' formatted view red rather than bold and black.
* Added a loading icon to the mapping view since its loading is not that fast.
* Updated jquery.js to the latest release, 1.2.2.
* Made yisou.com one of the default search engines instead of www.yahoo.cn which is a bit slow.
* Renamed so.163.com to www.yodao.com due to 163's changes.
* Found a theme that can break SearchAll: Scribblies Kids 2.3 (thanks to Liu Jianqiang).
* Fixed the font for search.yahoo.com in the Formatted View.
* Fixed a refreshing issue regarding www.ask.com in the Formatted View when web is slow.
* Fixed the opensearch shortcut for www.yodao.com
* Fixed the displaying bug when working with the theme Scribblies Kids 2.3. (Thanks this theme's author for bringing me a fix.)
* Made the icons in Mapping View behave more correctly.
It provides a visual way to show the corelationship among the 3 search engines in effect.
* Added tooltips to icons used in fmt view.
(Thanks Liu Jianqiang for this suggestion.)
* Added to install.rdf as per the AMO editor's advise.
* Updated the page template for image.baidu.cn in the cache since it has changed its template.
* Added 'Trying mining the original view' link when no results were found, so that we won't be too panic when sites change their page templates.
* Fixed the pattern miner which broke in the previous few versions.
* Always display 'Sorry, no results found' in the Formatted View at the *right* time.
Thanks my new AMO editor Archaeopteryx++ for reporting this :)
* Fixed the rightclick & paste/copy/... bug in SearchAll toolbar's textbox. thanks erdi++ for tracing the issue down
* Fixed a bug in thread.js which prevents unnecessary refreshes of the Formatted view.
* Fixed a long-standing bug regarding URL menu selection persistence.
No duplicate search engines will appear at the same time now (unless the user forces it to).
* Now defaulting to English search engines (yahoo.com, google.com/en, and ask.com) when the user's locale is not zh-*.
* Rewrote the JS internals by using the OO style.
* Implemented daemon threads which incrementally render the Formatted views while the Original views are loading.
So SearchAll should be much faster in relatively bad web conditions.
* Added OpenSearch shortcuts for most of the sites in the default list.
So it should be now 50% faster at startup as well as when switching search engines.
* Removed search.cpan.org from the default SE list since it's new page template is troublesome for data extracting.
* Added support for the Spanish locale es-ES, thanks Gregorio Villarrubia for contributing the transcript.
* Now SearchAll tests each result link in the Formatted view by sending AJAX HEAD requests.
It now has 5 potential marks: Checking, Bad, Good, Timed out, and Uncertain (clouds).
* Added I18N support. The following locales are supported:
zh-CN, zh-TW, en-US, and fr
The fr locale needs review. Feedback welcome!
* Added SearchAll logo as the icons for the menu items.
* No blank blocks in the Formatted view any more :)
* Prepended the sites's favicon.ico to each block in the Formatted view.
* Now we have a homesite here:
and a Chinese version for this site as well:
* Now you can search words in web pages directly by select & right-click. See the following flash demo for details:
* Applied mystic++'s patch from #extdev to change FF's tab icon to our own logo.
* Added the following sites to our default search engine URL lists:
* Fixed a bug in the Formatted view: now we no longer display empty entries in the results list.
* Fixed a bug in the Formatted view: now we filters in the result snippets.
* Added the following new Chinese search engines to the default URI list:
* Added the following new image search engines to the default URI list:
* Fixed yisou.com so that SearchAll can work with it in 'page mode'.
* Fixed the timer for next/prev page button actions.
* Fixed the hostname hash bug. Now 2 identical SE's (such as 2 yahoo.cn) can work at the same time.
* Now we use '' labels instead of arrow icons in the navigation buttons.
* Set clickSelectsAll for the toolbar's textbox (just like the Google toolbar :)).
* Fixed a bug for Mac Firefox. Unlike linux and win32, Mac centers the tabs which breaks the UI. thanks cnhackTNT++ for reporting this.
* Refreshing the .xul page in 'page mode' now (mostly) works.
* Fixed a bug that baidu.com will show loading animation forever when there's no results at all.
* Hides 'please enter your queries above' as early as possilbe in 'page mode'.
* Removed several setTimeout calls in the JS code so as to make things a bit faster.
* Cached the html so that next/prev page switching is now much more smoothly.
* Use WPL.STATE_IS_NETWORK instead of STATE_IS_WINDOW to eliminate bogus progressing actions.
* Improved and optimzied the pattern mining algorithm and implementation.
* Made the auto-form-submitting code much smarter.
* Added the `loading.gif' animation to the Formatted View while loading and computing.
* Fixed the timer to make the benchmark results more intuitive (or more reasonable).
* Now we use the "application lightening" icon in the toolbar's button.