Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0
* Added options to switch between parallel - default, (searches open in multiple tabs simultaneously), and single, (list of searched search engines in sidebar), searches
* Added remove search engine from category
* New multi search interface. If you multi search then a list appears in the sidebar and you can left click to open in same tab or right click to open in new tab
* Added access keys and keyboard shortcuts to the right click menu options
* Can now restore default search engines and default search sidebar settings through a right-click menu
* Alerts when deleting, restoring or changing default search engine. All alerts can be switched off
* Can now set a default search engine which will be used if no other search engines are checked in the sidebar. It also changes the default address bar search engine.
* Added in localization (en-US)
* Basic functionality has been implemented
* Compatible with Seamonkey
* Bug fixes and code improvements
* Max version changed to 1.4.1
* Improved localistaion and addition of it-IT locale (thanks to Luca Pedrazzi)
* New icons