- by Hector, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best regarding functionality. But when using in Dark mode, color settings make this extension unusable (please let me know how I can send you screenshots if you need them.)
Maybe consider adding options to change css, direct menu for customizing font and background and text color, or have some preset themes to choose from? Thanks in advance!
- by Firefox user 16356291, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5I am working on a PhD. I find it extremly useful to use once you have opened all the tab with the reviews' index (to rapidly search for papers after inserting keywords in the search bar).
- by End User, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Died on keep.google.com. Usually it's my leftmost tab :-D
Ha-ha! Nowadays "1 star" is indeed the quickest way to sneak directly to the developer!
On-topic: if you feel that page is way too dynamic, skip it. If you timed out search quota, skip it. Why hang on the thing you cannot manage? Go further, to next tabs!勘違いされているかもしれませんが
ローカルにない情報はもちろん取れません 。 p
You may have been misunderstood
I can't access Google's server directly
Of course, you can't get information that isn't local. p
(I think if you think about security, you can understand)
If you rewrite the screen dynamically like "keep" all the time,
The content and position will differ when you search and when you display it.
It is natural that the search result is old if it is displayed differently from the time of search,
There is no match when displaying. I hope you will understand that point and use it.
(Example: google search, map, etc.)
If the screen is rewritten, you need to search again.
The keep side is rewriting the page,
It doesn't exist in the first place within the scope of this add-on's main functionality.
So the low rating of that part is. .. ..
- by Firefox user 11741070, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Works ok in one window. This is basically no use to me, as what I always want is to find across all open windows. I don't know if this is possible, but until then this goes in the "tried & uninstalled" category. Sorry.
(Edit) TabSearch seems to do the job.理由を書いていただけているのはありがたいですが、
そもそも" 現在のwindow のみ"とも注意表記しています。
Thank you for writing the reason,
In the first place, it is noted that "only the current window".
It's surprising to give a low rating rather than a request.
- by kwhitefoot, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Why doesn't it search all the tabs?Because general addons can't access some type of page by MDN API . (unloaded page , MDN page,,,)
Is the tab's web page you said firefox irregular page?
Please also read Note to get detail about non target page.
- by Firefox user 12786878, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5search would be so much more effective if you had the option to limit search to page titles only (not urls), and if there was some way to prevent a search for "car" from bringing up pages having to do with "instacart", "cards", or "carriers". thanks.(A) seach only page TITLE
This addon can seach title only by option.
check "TITLE or URL" from "BODY"
(If it is invisible , click "( + detail ) " near searchbox)
(B) only hit "car" not "instacart"
How about use "regular expression"?
Example for this case
1. Check " SearchType : Regular Expression " to on.
(If it is invisible , click "( + detail ) " near searchbox)
2. Replace search word to "\bcar\b" .
(\b means word separation)
(nihongo 日本語 version)
- by grahamperrin, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Tested with Firefox Nightly on a Mac. An initial search succeeded.
After switching the sidebar of Firefox to Vertical Tabs Reloaded https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/vertical-tabs-reloaded/ then back to Search Multi Tabs: subsequent searches were impossible.
- by Firefox user 13441658, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A really helpful add-on for managing many, many tabs. The interface could be prettier, but it works!
The results bar showing where the tabs found are is a great feature, but the colours used are all a bit pale, so they are hard to see.
It is good to have the choice of searching just titles/urls or also within the pages.
Congratulations on a very useful add-on.
- by Firefox user 13873706, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank You for this add-on!
I think, it's the best add-on for search of multiple tabs on Firefox 59.
Drawbacks I found:
* Stops working sometimes. Work around: Save all tabs with "OneTab", restart Firefox, open saved tabs again.
* When using multiple windows with multiple tabs, and when "Search Multi Tabs" finds a hit in another window, and when clicking on this hit, "Search Multi Tabs" does not switch to this window.
* Windows 8.1 64-Bit
* FF 59.0.1 (64-Bit)
* Latest version of "Search Multi Tabs" (as of 2018-03-18)
- by Tom.HOR, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome addons!
Can I use regular expression to search body texts?Thanks high evaluated message!
Regular expression isn't supported by this extension and MDN library... so I don't decide to develop ReExp...
ver 1.2.0 You can use regular expression with some hilight limit.
- by sleek61, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on! A nice replacement for FindBar Tweak.
For those that require searching on a single tab only with search markers, I would recommend Highlight All:
Note: With HighlightAll, you have to click once on the page after searching to make search markers appear.
- by syldub, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very powerful addon!
Would be great if we could restrict the search to active tab only.
I have more than 200 tabs in my session, so this is not efficient as I only need a search in my current tab.
Could you please implement an option?
Update: Thanks you for having implemented this! Now you deserve 5 stars!
Just a quick suggestion: you could rename "Hilight" with the more formal "Highlight". At first, I didn't know what was meaning "Hilight" even if I already knew the work "highlight" (English is not my native tongue). That's when I clicked on it that I understand what it meant.I Implemented almost same nuance function (current window/ active tab only). Please enjoy!
Oh how fast!
I rechecked after delete this addon.
A while ago MDN review passed, so download ver 1.1.1 again. then you can use "only curent tab" checkbox on "body only" column!!