Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added a "package-lock.json" file for npm 5 usage
* From 2.0.0 (released only as part of temporary "Add Search Number")
** Make search result link detection use querySelector
** We no longer focus on elements when they are selected as the focus code was not working well
** Reinstated/Added support for most major default search engines
*** Yahoo HK/TW/US
* Updated to work on Yahoo again.
* Added Bing.
* Removed many engines that broke over the years.
* Unjarred chrome.
* Switched from contents.rdf to chrome.manifest (required for Firefox 3.6).
* Made . and , navigate between pages of search results on Google.