What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
* Anonymous technical data such as IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit;
* Information related to links clicked within the Search in YouTube popup;
* Information relating to the url that a user has clicked from within a Search in YouTube popup;
* Information relating to the url that a Search in YouTube popup is shown on;
* Information that you send as a message on the website, or post on a website comments board; and any other information that you choose to send to us.
The Search in YouTube add-on is only active on sites on which it can show a notification, or any url you choose to shorten. On all other sites it is inactive and no information is sent to Search in YouTube’s servers when on those sites.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
* Improve your browsing experience by optimising the performance of the add-on;
* Send you email newsletters and updates which you have specifically requested;
* Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to identify any individual user);
* Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
* Investigate the misuse or alleged misuse of the website;
We will not without your express consent provide information collected by the add-on