- by Firefox user 15624791, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Amaizing.
- if you disable the addon via hotkey or don't use middle mouse button to activate it, it would be logical to be able to use the original functionallity of m3. (Edit: I realised it works, I just accidentaly disabled autoscrolling in the Firefox options)
- while scrolling have a hotkey to reset where you were on the page before clicking, just like with the regular scrollbar if you drag the cursor outside of it's range.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello,
Regarding original functionality of mouse button when disabled key is pressed - this works for me, could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce?
Regarding the second - this sounds like a good idea, like using ESC key to revert to original scrolling point, right? But what do you mean by outside of range?
Please contact me either on my support email or create a bugreport directly here:
- by Patrice, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow surprisingly good on Ubuntu-MATE 19.10/ FireFox 73.0
I am already addicted. Also with the default setting it does NOT remove the paste with the wheel (I was scare about that so it was the first thing I did tried, and got very happy), Excellent!
I like also your humor in the setting page (1000 grams, it's funny;) )
Very nice add-on, thanks-thanks a lot!
- by waifu, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nicely implemented. It is however kinda annoying from time to time since just the slightest movement prevents the default button action from firing. I really wish there is a minimum drag threshold option, otherwise right click doesn't fire if moved slightly, or double clicking when it comes to the middle button.