Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rama Drian, a year agoHello! This is a really useful add on, especially when browsing with pen tablet. Although there's one thing that I think needs to be added. Could you create a new option to set how far the cursor needs to be moved after the scroll button is pressed to actually start scrolling? So for example, if the value for this setting is 10 pixels, that means the cursor wont scroll the page until the cursor has moved 10 pixels from its initial position. This will be useful for some websites like Twitter since it's very difficult to click anything thereHello,
I'll look into it in the next release.
But I'm very busy right now so it may take a while.
Also, I think there is a different issue in Twitter, they are using non-standard click handlers so I may need to build a Twitter specific workaround.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rg, a year agoHi, Sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot to check your response. I just wanna say that the add-ons work well 👌 right now. No more conflict with Imagus.
Could you send me exact steps to reproduce the problem? You can find the support email in the Options page / about.
I've tired to install it but everything seems to be working fine, even when the image is displayed.
What scrolling button, and what "Scroll style" do you use in my addon?
- Rated 4 out of 5by islisis, a year agoAppreciate the extensive scrolling modifiers. Would also be great to add a keyboard shortcut toggle.Hello,
You mean for the global On / Off toggle? I could do that.
I'll try to add it in the next release 9.3, but I'm not sure when that will be, I'm currently very busy with my speed dial addon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Diya roy, 2 years agoVery nice. It's got all the settings it needs to make it work perfectly. Probably one of the best-made add-ons. I find it works best when it's similar to how you scroll on a phone.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mattcoz, 2 years agoPretty cool, although I have an issue when using the middle button in grab and drag mode where it opens links in a new tab.
Reply: Couldn't figure out how to reply to your response, so hopefully you see this. I'm running Windows 10. It only happens when I do it quickly. If I hold, drag for a little while, release, it doesn't open the link.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sofia, 3 years agofirst how is it meant to work second it doesnt work on my macbook. please help!
EDIT: thanks Juraj, I’ll try it. Because of such quick support, I decided to put it up to 4 stars.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello Sofia,
This addon is meant to be used with a mouse. So if you use touchpad on your Mac, then it's not gonna be useful.
If you do have mouse, make sure to visit Options page where you can setup what mouse button is used for scrolling and where you can test the scrolling (in the right area).
If you have more questions, you can contact me directly on my support email.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Thomas, 3 years agoWonderful addon!
Thank you very much!
Just one little problem: When I grab and drag the page on a link and move it really fast ... the link opens afterwards. ... It has nothing to do with the distance. (I changed the distance in the advanced settings without success.) ... Fast movement over long distance: same problem.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello,
I'm not sure I understand...
Could you write me email with more details?
Also, by default the addon emulates dragging scrollbar - so on long pages the speed will be faster. But it can be changed in the Options page.
And second question, was this working before? I released new version recently so maybe I've broke something...