- by Diya roy, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very nice. It's got all the settings it needs to make it work perfectly. Probably one of the best-made add-ons. I find it works best when it's similar to how you scroll on a phone.
- by mattcoz, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty cool, although I have an issue when using the middle button in grab and drag mode where it opens links in a new tab.
Reply: Couldn't figure out how to reply to your response, so hopefully you see this. I'm running Windows 10. It only happens when I do it quickly. If I hold, drag for a little while, release, it doesn't open the link.
- by Sofia, a year agoRated 4 out of 5first how is it meant to work second it doesnt work on my macbook. please help!
EDIT: thanks Juraj, I’ll try it. Because of such quick support, I decided to put it up to 4 stars.
Developer responseposted a year agoHello Sofia,
This addon is meant to be used with a mouse. So if you use touchpad on your Mac, then it's not gonna be useful.
If you do have mouse, make sure to visit Options page where you can setup what mouse button is used for scrolling and where you can test the scrolling (in the right area).
If you have more questions, you can contact me directly on my support email.
- by Thomas, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Wonderful addon!
Thank you very much!
Just one little problem: When I grab and drag the page on a link and move it really fast ... the link opens afterwards. ... It has nothing to do with the distance. (I changed the distance in the advanced settings without success.) ... Fast movement over long distance: same problem.
Developer responseposted a year agoHello,
I'm not sure I understand...
Could you write me email with more details?
Also, by default the addon emulates dragging scrollbar - so on long pages the speed will be faster. But it can be changed in the Options page.
And second question, was this working before? I released new version recently so maybe I've broke something...
- by Tubelerczyk, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5function "Disable on domaind" doesn't work.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHello,
Please send me me more info to my support email. Mostly the exact steps to reproduce the issue.
It should work fine, if you are not using the popup checkbox to disable it on current domain but instead you edit it directly in the Options page, make sure to use correct domain name, for example: "facebook.com", don't include "www" or "https".
- by ZY, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Overall good but when using right button to scroll, the context menu pops up frequently (Firefox 75.0 64-bit, Windows 10 1909)