Review by ahmad
- Rated 5 out of 5by k0, 10 days agoFantastic add-on, great options; I would like to suggest adding the ability to auto continue scrolling once the mouse hits the edge of the screen or default middle mouse click scroll
- Rated 1 out of 5by Drafer, a month agonot work nothing
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
See the Options page to set a scroll button you want to use.
Also, the addons won't work here - on the mozilla addons page, so try it on any other page.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Stehlampe2020, 2 months agoVery useful as it's very customizable and native touch support is hard to discover in Firefox on Linux...
When setting the envvar MOZ_USE_XINPUT2=1 and the about:config setting dom.w3c.touch_events.enabled to 1, Firefox's built-in touch support is enabled and allows websites to distinguish between your finger and mouse pointer.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16446881, 4 months agoI like this feature so much that I wonder if there is similar software for Windows, and I want to use it outside of the browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rama Drian, 5 months agoHello! This is a really useful add on, especially when browsing with pen tablet. Although there's one thing that I think needs to be added. Could you create a new option to set how far the cursor needs to be moved after the scroll button is pressed to actually start scrolling? So for example, if the value for this setting is 10 pixels, that means the cursor wont scroll the page until the cursor has moved 10 pixels from its initial position. This will be useful for some websites like Twitter since it's very difficult to click anything there
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello,
I'll look into it in the next release.
But I'm very busy right now so it may take a while.
Also, I think there is a different issue in Twitter, they are using non-standard click handlers so I may need to build a Twitter specific workaround.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17705578, 5 months agoнормально скроллит при зажатой кнопке стилуса thinkpad x230 tablet в линукс минт, юзать браузер в режиме планшета лучше стало.