Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support recent Firefox nightlies.
- Improved support for Firefox 34+.
- Don't use frame managers when e10s is disabled, as it leads to spinning the event loop on the main thread.
- Fixed generated add-ons when e10s is turned on.
- Support newer Firefoxen.
- Go to gross contortions to ensure that the Windows add-on manager does not balk at us.
- Some compatibility fixes.
- Preserve em:localized blocks on install.rdf writeout.
- Minor startup performance improvement for generated add-ons.
- Support chrome API extensions.
- Better proxied add-on support.
- Fennec support for generated add-ons.
- install.rdf homepageURL fixes and localized block support.
- Fix some Windows-only bugs.
- Minefield compatibility fixes.