- by Firefox user 15190759, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5After working fairly well for several months, Scriptsafe has flamed out and started dropping all my settings and just blocking everything. I've spent an unreasonable amount of time unblocking scripts on very commonly used sites. Going to have to move on to something else.
Script safe just erased all my script settings again. Bye.
- by Firefox user 13492358, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This POS add-on keeps resetting and I have to re-teach it which sites are okay and which aren't. Wasn't too bad the first time it happened, but after the second time, come on... Uninstalling. User BEWARE!
- by Firefox user 5974554, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I really don't know how to rate this.
For me, it's unusable, as it blanks out every web page I've tried to use since installing this - including erasing every link on my Duckduckgo search engine. Seems to do fine with Bing. But I use the former.
I tried to whitelist, trust and allow in the options, but to no avail. All blank.
With that said, and me not being able to get onto any website, I suppose that this addon is doing what it's supposed to do - prevent me from being tracked, right??? :/
- by Firefox user 14171828, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5All I want is to control the time apps do upgrades. I lose a lot of time when these inappropriate upgrades pop up in the middle of a task I'm working on. I searched for nearly five minutes and still could not find a link to control the time I want to do upgrades. My Norton app does give me that. My banking app does it after midnight on Saturday night. Do you care at all about your customer's time?
- by Firefox user 13667582, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have used this add-on in the past, and it worked fine. However, since the latest versions of Firefox came out there are some web sites which I frequent that will no longer load the page due to Scriptsafe. Worse than that is once Scriptsafe is loaded the page "earthnullschool" will no longer load even when I remove Scriptsafe. I then have to uninstall Firefox so that I can get the proper settings back, only way that I know how to do that. Just thpught that I would share this. There are also other web sites that never load again once Scripotsafe is used.