Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
re introduced livejournal
fixed image uploading issues
added browser spell checker
various other UX improvements
* Using OAuth authorization for Blogger blogs
* Added support for "Read more" in LiveJournal blog posts
* Support for image upload via copy/paste
* Private posts in Posterous
Added a setting page.
Added ability to publish to multiple blogs at once
Post templates – save any post as a template for future use.
“Blog This” now uses a custom template like it did in the old version of ScribeFire.
Added table management features to the editor.
Support for Dreamwidth blogs
Added ability to specify a default link target
Added option for right-to-left text
When resizing images by manually changing the width or height, the aspect ratio is preserved.
* Added support for Markdown in the code editor
* Added ability to edit a blog's username/password without removing and re-adding the blog
* Added ability to save drafts without first setting up a blog
* Fixed bug causing buttons to be blank
* Improved support for My.Opera blogs
* Fixed bug causing ScribeFire to see all Blogger drafts as published
* Improved support for all blogging platforms
* Fixed editor flickering problem
* Fixed blog detection on LiveJournal blogs that have Adult Content notices
* Added AdBull monetization option for bloggers
* Fixed bug causing error message to be displayed after successful Posterous post
* Fixed Zemanta Related Articles feature
* Drag-and-drop image uploading. Just drag and drop one or more images into the editor, and they will upload automatically. (Note: This feature is still a work in progress; please report any bugs you experience with it.)
* Notes will now import from ScribeFire for Firefox into ScribeFire Next.
* Ability to insert related images from Zemanta.
* Import/export feature to help you move your ScribeFire settings between computers.
* Fixed image uploading to WordPress
* Updated Posterous API functions
* Fixed display of non-ASCII fonts
* Fixed support for new YouTube embed code
* Pressing Return in the the “Add a link” dialog now submits the form and closes the dialog.
* Improved import process of blogs from earlier versions of ScribeFire
* Fixed bug causing "Publish" button to hang forever
* Fixed buggy behavior of "Blog This" when ScribeFire is already open
* Fixed handling of invalid XML from blog servers
* Better Firefox 4 compatibility
* Fixed LiveJournal authentication issue
* Added "Related Articles" feature by Zemanta
* Cleaner two-column layout
* Better localization
* Added support for My.Opera blogs
* Added a warning when you might be losing an unsaved post
* Retrieving more posts by default for Wordpress
* Added search box for filtering the entries list
* Added image uploading to Blogger from Chrome.
* Added support for Wordpress pages.
* Cleaned up date scheduler
* Post content is now kept in the editor after publishing
* ScribeFire now saves drafts locally if the blog doesn't support them
* Fixed manual blog setup
* Added support for excerpts
* Fixed bug affecting HTML inside PRE tags
* Fix to workaround buggy blog APIs