To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed broken ja-JP and zh-TW locales.
* Fixed options button in add-ons manager.
* Fixed bug regarding invalid XHTML and Blogger.
* Fixed bug preventing spellcheck from working.
* Streamlined dialog that asks “API or FTP” when uploading an image.
* Making it clear when a blog (Livejournal) doesn’t support image uploads.
* Fixed bug with Unicode data coming from Livejournal (Cyrillic text)
* Fixed bug preventing local images from being uploaded if the user was using source view.
* Fixed bug preventing users from adding multiple wordpress.com blogs
* Posterous blogs are now supported
* Custom fields in Wordpress are now supported
* Tumblr users can now designate posts as private
* Multiple Tumblr blogs can now be added
* Fixed bug caused by copy/pasting from Microsoft Word
* Fixed jump breaks (”Read more”) in Wordpress
* Fixed image uploading to Blogger blogs
* Fixed date selector to allow for years before 1980 to be selected.
* Worked around Wordpress bug to allow more than 15 pages to be shown in the Pages tab of the Entries tab.
* Fixed bug that caused blank height="" and width="" attribtutes on images.
* Fixed bug causing custom HTML button to erase blog post contents.
* Fixed issue with Zemanta data; data from Zemanta is now retrieved while the computer is idle
* Fixed display of tabs in Windows Vista.
* Changed settings dialog to be non-modal.
* Cleaned up the “About ScribeFire” frame
* The “Open in new window” checkbox in the “Add a link” dialog stays checked once you check it.
* Support for custom post slugs for Wordpress
* Settings can now be backed up and imported into other ScribeFire installations
* Made Settings into its own dialog
* Fixed Tumblr signup
* Fixed bugs with using tags
* Default font now stays selected
* Fixed bugs with Zemanta timeouts
* Various accessibility patches from Marco Zehe
* Fixed a bug preventing new Xanga blogs from being added to ScribeFire
* Fix for newlines being stripped out and words running together when adding a custom HTML tag
* Fix for not being able to escape a blockquote after adding it in rich-text mode
* Fixed bug with the contents of tags being modified when switching between rich-text and code editors.
* Added compatibility with Firefox 3.5b4
* Code cleanup
* Updated locales
* Removed MySpace support
* Fix for some Live Preview bugs
* Fix for "Not a valid JSON String" error
* Fixed pingbacks
* Fixed bug causing new accounts to not show up until ScribeFire was closed and reopened
* Fixed bug causing "Auto-save drafts as notes" to always be checked
* Added "Related Images from Zemanta" feature. Quickly and easily add images to your posts by selecting "Find related images with Zemanta..." from the Image button in the editor toolbar.
* Added "Related Articles from Zemanta" feature. Add links to relevant articles to your post by clicking the "Zemanta Articles" button (the one after the YouTube button) on the editor toolbar.
* Streamlined editor toolbar with new icons
* Updated translations
* Switched to official Tumblr API for editing and deleting postss
* Fixed bug causing Blogger draft posts to appear to be published
* Fixed bug that doubly-encoded ampersands
* Fixed several bugs related to security and code injection
* Added support for Movable Type categories
* Better auto-detection of TypePad blogs on custom domains
* Bug fix during note loading
* Fix for image uploading: it won't ask "API or FTP" if you haven't set up any FTP accounts
* ScribeFire now respects whether spellcheck is enabled in Firefox
* Fixed bug when upgrading old Blogger feed URLs
* Interface fixes for QuickAds
* Fixed "performancingUI is undefined" bug in ads setup
* Fixed bug with open tags and posting to Blogger
* Canceling an image upload now also cancels the publishing of a post
* Better detection of Blogger accounts in account wizard
* Added generic fonts to the font menu
* Fixed bug causing tag box not to appear
* Fixed bug preventing toolbar overflow menu from appearing
* Rewrote methods that ScribeFire uses to store blogs and settings. (If you were accessing the performancing-*.xml files in the extensions directory of your Firefox profile, all of the data in these files has been moved into the scribefire.sqlite file in your profile directory.)
* Fixed bug preventing MySpace accounts from being added in the Account Wizard
* Fixed image uploading in "ScribeFire in a tab" mode
* Fixed bug where multiple ampersands (&) in a string would not all be converted to &.
* Updated Account Wizard to be able to auto-detect more types of blogs
* Fixed mismatched font and span tags when changing font in the editor
* Added workaround for Mozilla editor bug that prevents editor contents from being deleted until you've typed something.
* Fixed improper decoding of entities in saved notes
* Fixed image uploading for Blogger blogs hosted on custom domains
* Updated ScribeFire translations
* Fixed bug that causing ScribeFire to ignore line-breaks in preview mode
* Fixed bug when managing ads in tab or window mode
* Fixed bug with editor background in certain themes
* Fixed bug with incorrect earnings amount
* Updated ScribeFire to show a "What's New in this version" page after upgrading instead of just ScribeFire.com
* QuickAds integration
* Tabbing from the subject now gives focus to the editor
* Added support for certain responses from LiveJournal
* is no longer converted to a blank space.
* Fix for https:// blogs
* Fixed validation of elements
* Fixed bug preventing Technorati tags from being updated
* Fixed bug preventing "Powered by ScribeFire" from being inserted
* Fixed spacing issue with status bar icon
* Fixed MySpace login
* Added color-coding of drafts, scheduled posts, and published posts in the entry list
* Added multiple note deletion
* Fixed bug with Wordpress post splitter