If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
Plugin does not work.
* There is no way to bypass the download restrictions with this plugin.
* Causes Firefox to use a large amount of RAM between restart 1 and restart 2.
* Causes Firefox to use 100% of one CPU between restart 1 and restart 2.
No updates in 3 years.
* Developer's website does not exist
* 18 bad reviews, 3 glowing reviews
Plugin is poorly documented.
* In one place, it says right-click and download.
* In another, it says log in, then download.
* Nowhere does it say you have to restart FireFox twice.
* Install plugin
* Restart Firefox TWICE
* Log in to Scribd
* Disable ad-blocker for Scribd
* Navigate to the document you want
* Right click on the download arrow in the top-right of the page
* Choose "Download PDF SCRIBD"
* Watch the mouse cursor clock once
* Notice that nothing downloads.
Doesn't do anything
Nothing happens when you click 'Download PDF SCRIBD' ... It simply doesn't work even when I'm logged in!
It worked for the first time through the original download button, but I guessed now it was that I had a credit. For the second document on, it didn't work anymore...
Did not work.
Doesn't work even after I log in!
The review posted on 4/12/14 is untrue.
I **am** logged in to Scribd. Document is unprotected. Clicking the "Download PDF" from the right click menu does nothing.
Try it yourself if you like to waste time and be frustrated.
I didn't read the reviews first. I wasted my time and perhaps exposed my browser to an exploit. Don't bother with this add-on. If you're lucky it doesn't do anything. The positive reviews are certainly fake.
If the mysterious 5 star reviews here who said nothing but "It works for me lol" amongst the plethora of 1-star review doesn't convince you to NOT download this add-on, don't. This app does one thing. It had ONE JOB. Does it do what it's supposed to do ? No, it doesn't.
I downloaded the app, restarted Firefox. Logged into Scribd. Right clicked on the document. Clicked on "Download PDF SCRIBD"... And nothing happens.
logged in and download started
No sirve. Aún cuando inicias sesión no descarga
logged in scribd, right-clicked,tried download, and then message comes up,"This document has been deleted "
UESELESS !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Followed instructions yet it failed to download to pdf.
logged in, still did not work.
Did not work.