Sirve algunas veces pero otras no, y cuando no funciona para lo que un necesita, para que tenerlo
Excellent and exactly what I wanted, like Pixel Grabber that somehow disappeared. Screenshot allows me to save or copy various portions or a whole web page and paste it into MS Word. I need to copy the visible portion of a page and paste it into Word and this does it instantly and effortlessly. Excellent product. Thanks.
The AddOns website is down. The developers website is down too.
Mozilla should decide to take this offered addon away.
Ditto, website down, add-on doesn't work, just wasted my time DLing it & trying to get it to work : (
Website are down, get no contact to my older pics.
update: november 2013, not longer working too. Why nobody remove this app?
Tried to install software but couldn't. Also tried to go to website but could make no connection. A person should at least be able to contact the website. COMPANY MAYBE OUT OF BUSINESS!! MONZILLA NEEDS TO CHECK THIS OUT!
The video tutorial posted is private and not accessible.
DOES NOT WORK AT ALL WITH FIREFOX 18.0.1
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2
Screeshots don't show up on desktop. Uploading makes the indicator spin endlessly. Please fix this soon - love the plugin !!
nice and easy one ever!
I have been using this tool for a long time, and it currently isn't working for me on OSX. I try to save images to the desktop but they never show up. Other popular screenshot plug-ins are having similar issues. :/
very nice add on. use few year but suddenly not work with latest version. hope creator can update and fix the bug
I Can't save anything on OS X , save menu shows but creates no file!
why no warning for not OS X compatibility?
I installed this add on and out of nowhere, with no warning, this idiotic popup window was doing automatic price comparisons. I wasn't able to find the addon because I never installed such invasive window nor was I asked to approve it's installation on my computer. Folks, it comes with this addon, don't download it until the malware (as it was identified by my computer scan) is removed/
Pas mal du tout, mais n'est pas aussi bien intégrée que ScreenGrab, qui reste ma référence. Mais cette extension s'avère être une excellente alternative, toujours fonctionnelle quelque soit la montée en version de firefox
It's good, but some issues:
1. Why I can't move the Capture button around?
2. The menu that appears when I click on the arrow next to Capture button looks awkward, need to be streamlined.
3. The appearance of the Capture button also need to fit better Firefox general theme and UX guidelines.
4. It would be nice if you make a light version that doesn't contain image uploading.
5. The 'Options' dialog accessible from Add-ons Manager is incomplete and doesn't list all the possible options that one can see in the Capture menu.
That's all :-)
Full-page shot seems to work on every page I've tried except the one I actually need, where it only gives half the page. Don't see what the point of the posting service is except to harvest people's information for spam.
I dont wanna service, like it was pict.com. It was a great service. My website every picture was there. And from one day to another he wants money and the pictures was offf. There was over 10 tousand of picture... :(
Rendering takes long and it can't capture Flash content.
Pretty good, very simple, and, it uploads to a website, so easy! But 1 huge huge issue. It does not have a shortcut button!! This is not good as I need to have my Mouse Over on certain web pages but I cannot achieve this effect on the page, if I have to mouse up to the top of the page and click the icon or right click. So, in short, SHORT CUT. Id like to be able to set a shortcut for each option, clipboard, website, and web+clip. Otherwise, quality add on here.
...please sort a couple of things out.
(1) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us the option to move the button, or even better, have it disappear until we need it somehow. Many of us don't only need a capture very occasionally, so please allow to hide the button at least.
(2) This is generally great, and I love the filetype being PNG, however some larger more complex pages do not seem to work very well, and there is no warning when this happens either. So perhaps needs some tweaking to improve availability on such pages.
Good work though. So thanks.
Will fail on large pages (example: http://www.quora.com/Whats-the-most-epic-photo-ever-taken) as every other extension that rely on canvas. Also on Firefox 4.0.1 / Aurora and Minefield builds (20100509).
Hope author will push report to Mozilla guys who will finally fix it.