- by Calystor, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5Capturing yes but I can't do much with it. It doesn't copy to clipboard neither save in pdf format.
The tip doesn't work at all. Others applicaiton do the copy to the clipboard as addon Capture & Print and Screengrab
- by Soar, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5Triyng to create "full-page-screenshot"... Image has graphic issues where captured screens are pasted one over another. Scrolling for this - is very bad method. You should take full rendered page image from browser.
- by Sakiss, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5Unfortunately the "save to awesome screenshot" link rarely works. I was usually connecting to my google drive to save the screenshots there, but this does not work either lately. Unfortunately i had to cancel my subscription.
- by Firefox user 12489665, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used to be great, but why take away the ability to choose where to save the screenshot? The extra step of digging it out of the download folder and relocating it is really annoying.
- by Aric, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5I have been very happy with this plugin until a recent update that removed the ability to use the full page capture sometimes. It used to always work and now on certain pages it shows as greyed out.