- by Firefox user 16380553, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5Another "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- by Firefox user 17085452, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5None of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.
- by srjjio, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Be careful, this addon has installed adware on my computer :(
Also you need to create an account to use it and you cannot adjust the size of the frame record nor crop the record.
- by Rendered, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Wouldnt take any screenshots at all. I was trying to take a screenshot of a webpage i made offline, and it wouldnt give me the option. I then went to any other page, and the option came up finally. I clicked entire page screenshot to see what quality it would be and it just sat there at 0 percent for a minute. Worst page screenshot addon ive ever used. I tried using an account to. It didnt change anything.
- by fotomatt, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Captures only a portion of the selected area and selecting a larger area in order to compensate does not work. Also, many of the 5-star reviews look fake. Judgement: Don't waste your time with this.
- by Firefox user 15330040, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Near worthless. Today in connection with an identity theft matter I was asked to send a screenshot of my bank statement. Awesome screenshot would not perform as advertised. Wouldn't copy the area of page I selected. Wouldn't copy the visible part of page. Would ONLY copy whole page, which was too large to email. Ended up taking a photo of my screen. Immediately uninstalled your crappy extension. Will inform others of my problems via social media.
- by Firefox user 12459839, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to work in FF, but no longer. Dead in the water, does not respond. Webpage says it is only for Chrome. Too bad, I liked it, but I won't use Chrome (because Google).