by Eric C, a month ago
Rated 5 out of 5
This add-on is an amazing tool to have in your arsenal. Super easy to use and mega useful on a daily basis. Everything run smoothly (unless you create too many annotations on the same screenshot with many tabs opened). Considering upgrading to a paid plan.
- by Firefox user 16688135, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this extension for years and have been very satisfied with its performance relative to others I have tried. It is updated quickly when browsers are updated and seems to improve with each upgrade ...
- by mich@e1, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this add-on for years within many different browsers and operating systems and have yet to have a glitch with it. Whichever option I choose to use to save a webpage or piece of a page or even my entire desktop & with or without annotations etc, it just works - call me a fan boy, I have tried other apps that do similar things but keep returning to Awesome...
- by fotomatt, 22 days agoRated 1 out of 5Captures only a portion of the selected area and selecting a larger area in order to compensate does not work. Also, many of the 5-star reviews look fake. Judgement: Don't waste your time with this.
- by Firefox user 16288018, a month agoRated 4 out of 5i like the ability to capture the entire page and convert it to pdf.unfortunately, in some of my cases, the page is not fully taken. It takes only about 70% and 30% of blank image. I didn't understand how to do it, i've tried other screenshot addon and turnsout they're all the same.
- by Firefox user 15330040, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Near worthless. Today in connection with an identity theft matter I was asked to send a screenshot of my bank statement. Awesome screenshot would not perform as advertised. Wouldn't copy the area of page I selected. Wouldn't copy the visible part of page. Would ONLY copy whole page, which was too large to email. Ended up taking a photo of my screen. Immediately uninstalled your crappy extension. Will inform others of my problems via social media.