To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
This addon is incompatible to Electrolysis (e10s) and will stop working since Firefox 57. A successor addon Web ScrapBook is under development, which provides rich features for web page capturing, but some functionalities might not be available under the restriction of WebExtension framework. Yet another choice is to switch to other Firefox (Gecko) forks that are going to support XUL/XPCOM in the future, such as Pale Moon or WaterFox.
ScrapBook X is a Firefox addon based on ScrapBook Plus and also integrating several features from the latest versions of ScrapBook.
1. Save web pages faithfully: Web pages shown on the screen can be saved without losing any subtle detail. Time of saving and source URL are also recorded for later reference.
2. Save partial content: You can save partial web content. You can decide whether to save images, audio and video files, fonts, frames, styles, and/or scripts. You can decide how to process saved styles. You can edit the web content to your liking before saving. You can save the web page as a bookmark. ... And more ways for saving are available for you.
3. Extensive save: You can save web pages and files linked by the web page, save multiple opened tabs, save a list of pages using a URL list, ..., and there are more batch save functionality available for you.
4. Manage data: You can manage saved items with a tree structure, just as easy as managing the bookmarks.
5. Search data: You can search any fragment of the saved web pages with the built-in full-text engine.
6. Edit data: You can add highlights, comments, annotations, or even edit the source html for the saved pages.
7. Take notes: You can create note pages in ScrapBook, and edit them as easy as editing web pages.
8. Input and output data: You can combine multiple data items into one. You can generate HTML tree list and make a static scrapbook site. You can configure multi-ScrapBook databases that won't interfere with each other. You can import and export data items for backup or exchange.
9. Addons: Some Firefox addons can be integrated with ScrapBook to extend its power, such as these ones.
Simply download and install a desired version. If you are using ScrapBook or ScrapBook Plus, be sure to disable or remove them before using ScrapBook X, to prevent a possible conflict.
* Difference from ScrapBook / ScrapBook Plus
Please report issues to the source repository as possible for better dissusion and tracking.
Changes since v1.14.0
* Added support to "poster" attribute of <video> elements.
* Remove "crossorigin" attribute to avoid loading failure of
the downloaded resource on some browsers (e.g. Chrome).
* Fixed an issue that <script> elements are escaped from some
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.14.0rc11