To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Scholar H-Index Calculator 184.108.40.206-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Point your browser to scholar.google.com and make a query: this addon will automatically display many citation indices (h, g, e etc.). Works with author names, journals, topics and keywords of any sort. Also includes an advanced analysis interface.
About this Add-on
Scholar 2.3.6 not working?.
The official 2.3.6 version is currently not working on the new Google Scholar "Modern Look". You can try out the 3.0 version here. You will be correctly warned that you are installing a non-Mozilla-supervised addon, and prompted to explicitly allow installation.
Manual and documentation for the Scholar H-Index Calculator: here
Scholar H-Index Calculator feature summary
- Computes all the most common bibliometric indices, with all the most common normalizations, over arbitrary Google Scholar result pages;
- Possibility to manually includ/exclude and refine data on a per paper basis;
- Advanced author list refinement: truncated author lists can be completed automatically. Useful for accurate per author normalizations;
- Possibility to define your own normalization formula and your own index formula;
- Can visit, and use for calculation of values, Scholar Pages beyond the first one;
- More to come....
The addon may rarely cease to work temporarily if the internal shape of Google Scholar output pages changes abruptly. If you notice the addon stops working, please stay in touch: an update fixing the problem is usually released within days and referred from this page.
This is a standalone addon written using Greasemonkey.
Firefox addon created using the Greasemonkey Script Compiler: http://arantius.com/misc/greasemonkey/script-compiler