- by Zakuta, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5best thing about this extension is simplicity.no screen popups or new tabs to edit screenshot.
Good work keep it up !
just introduce hot keys. so there would be no need to click on extension and select from list. -OR- just introduce priority option in extension setting. so that just click on that camera icon and screenshot captured according to settings priority.
- by Usuário FF 17151627, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Extensão boa para Firefox de Desktop e que pode ser instalada no Firefox para Android. Á de melhorar a interface para se adequar a resolução de tela do navegador na versão Android e corrigir bugs das funções de captura parcial e completa do site quando se marca a opção de 'mostrar a notificação de conclusão da captura' fazendo com que a captura não funcione.
Muito obrigado por ver meu comentário 👍. O visual da resolução da extensão ficou muito boa, além das funções de captura estarem funcionando bem no Firefox para Android. Tomara que logo esta extensão entre no catálogo da AMO para Android. E que você desenvolvedor, continue assim se empenhando sempre, saúde e paz para todos nós. 😄✌️
- by Kralle, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Die Qualität ist besser geworden, oder??? Habe noch zusätzlich den "Fireshot" für bessere Scrennfotos installiert, aber ich glaube den Werbe-Shot kann ich jetzt runterschmeißen.
- by Firefox user 17130328, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Complimenti, un programma intuitivo ed efficace; se ci fosse lo Scrolling Screenshot sarebbe perfetto.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoFor most pages "full page screenshots" work. It only fails for pages where the "body" is not the scrolling element.
For such pages it would be needed to add special handling. If you regularly need screenshots from a problematic page, then please open an Issue on GitHub. But in English langauge, please ;)
- by Marat Nepomnyashy, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5This extension did take screenshot of the entire page for me. Also recommend enabling 'devtools.command-button-screenshot.enabled' in 'about:config' as described by another user below, but that workflow would be less convenient.
- by pete, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for in a screenshot tool! (I've looked through many screenshot tools. Too often they involve arcane approaches to screen captures -- or, more often, just don't deliver what they claim to do.) Really glad I found this. Thanks Manuel -- nicely done: 5-STARS
- by KnOwlEdge, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is the ONLY, absolutely ONLY Screenshot Addon which I have found that really works. I have tried ALL of them, methodically. Many do strange stuff like zooming in and taking screenshot only of the left side of the page, another was taking well the width but not going till the bottom, another was not having the option for full page, etc.
With this you can do ALL, full page, selection, visible part, perfect.
Thanks Manuel :)
- by user, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox default tool refuses to take lossless screenshot of long pages (.png or lossless copy). Sounds crazy, but it's true - you can read the issue "Ignore the PNG to JPEG Cutoff Limit...". This addon can be used as a workaround. Another workaround is to use developer tools screenshot (devtools.command-button-screenshot.enabled in about:config).
Format string similar to default tool is "Screenshot_%Y-%m-%d %t".