- by Firefox user 14615782, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5HUMMMM! Case closed..i checked it out before..and now it's working... Trust me before to contact you verified a couple of times!!!! Sorry and THX for the quick answer!!! THX for the GREAT add-on!
it's age i use it ...i reinstalled it today (as my firefox was a bit slow...and it doesn't work anymore)! If i click to save a page it doesn't do anything...Tried to reinstall it but no way...HELP! :-)
Sorry of i reply here.. i dont see any other way to answer... i reinstall SaveForReadLater on a re-freshed firefox (Help-Troubleshooting-Refresh firefox) and NO i dont see any "Save for Read Later" in my bookmarks..
- by Francesco, a year agoRated 5 out of 5finalmente un'estensione utile che ti permette velocemente di salvare gli indirizzi per vederli in un secondo momento, molto meglio di pocket, lento e laborioso!!!
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful to put some link in the sidebar, instead of opening multiple tabs, when I work on several sites at the same time. But a sync function is missing.
EDIT: And also folders are missing. I would prefer to have a sync with this addon.
- by Mitch, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using it for a good while now and it worked flawlessly , but now I encounter a strange behaviour.
Although the "amount" of saved links is shown on the icon, the links are present in the "Safe For Read Later" folder, they do not appear in the drop down menu or the sliding pane. Weird!
Could the dev provide some help please?
- by Wyndsayl, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I also miss "Save-to-Read". This looks like it will do the same thing. I prefer saving things to a folder in bookmarks than the 'magical' 'secret' places the other similar add-ons use. I also like the simple list you get by looking at the list with your bookmarks tools later and sorting them anyway you want.
I wish there was a way to just 'pin' a folder in the list for the 'star' option in the search/url bar, but this works almost as well.
- by Firefox user 14276478, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Useless in its current state. The vertical height on the popup is so low i can only see the search box, and the "Save this page button". Also it's kinda weird that the counter went back to zero even though I've yet to read all the articles I saved for later.
I'll leave this installed, if I see any updates come up that make this usable then I'll update this review.
- by LeD, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good replace for Read-It-Later (not supported in Quantum), but...
If possible, add a few useful options, please:
1) Close tab, when add to ReadLater list.
2) Delete from Readlater list, when open.
3) Search not only in titles, but urls too.
4) Sort by date, or title, or url.
- by Efisio, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great! Simple and useful! And could you give us an option to specify the location and/or name of the folder 'Save for Read Later'?You can't change the name of the folder "Save for Read Later", however you can change the location of the folder as other bookmark folders using the Bookmarks Manager. You can access the Bookmarks Manager (Library) via the Bookmarks menu (Show All Bookmarks). Just move the "Save for Read Later" folder where you want.
- by test, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wonderful! After you add search function, this add-on become very useful tool to me. Thank you very much.
Could you please consider open source? It will great help to keep this tool more customized.
- by Firefox user 12283933, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I found a bug. when i add one page, the icon show red "NaN". FireFox version 59.0.2