Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by bodwyn, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5No link to message developer directly - would have avoided 1-star rating.
Have used Print Edit WE successfully in the past. Today, having trouble saving a page using Firefox, so installed Save Page WE. It just says "Operation already in progress" but doesn't actually complete.
- by MC, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It modifies the page!!! Randomly erases JS, rewrites CSS.
It DESTROYED thousands of files in my database!!!
DO NOT USE THIS if you care about the integrity of your data!
- by Raennik, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5The addon used to embed linked images in a page as well, such as, if there was a thumbnail with a link to a file hello.jpg (for example), it would also scrape and encode hello.jpg into the saved html file. Is it possible to restore this behavior, or has something changed in Firefox to make it impossible? Thanks!
- by Francesco, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fan-tas-ti-ca, INDISPENSABILE!!! da anni cerco una funzione del genere, in passato usavo molto la funzione di Internet Explorer che salvava tutta la pagina in un singolo file proprietario! questa è anche meglio visto che salva in html,compatibile con tutto. Utilissima per archiviare!!! Grazie allo sviluppatore
- by Firefox user 14765710, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great tool.
but since last firefox update 72.0.2, the addon don't save, if i uninstall addon "dark mode" or "dark reader", the addon save without problem again
- by Firefox user 14501436, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I had do Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
and reinstall add-on.
The problem still exist.
my firefox version is 72.02
OS is windows 10 1909
---- 2020/02/05 update ----
Test to confirm that the conditions described by user 14665710 are met.
Dark reader is conflict to this add-on.
---- 2020/02/16 update ----
Thank developers, really appreciate.