- by Kinnear, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Any chance of supporting subfolders off the context menu?
eg, so rather than having a huge list of folders directly off the context menu, have each nested folder appear as a submenu off the previous?
would result in a context menu with just "Images >" in it, expanding to the next level would show two more options, "Vehicles >" and "Animals >", and offer a "Save Here" option. Expanding Animals would offer "Dogs" "Cats" and "Flying >", etc. Basically, the functionality of the old "Save File To" addon? I'm not sure if 57+ even allows submenus within context menus? (Even if you had to set them up initially, unlike Save File To which auto-generates the context menus, it would be very helpful.)
I just think it would save a huge amount of screen real-estate, and be a lot more user-friendly for those of us who work with a lot of nested folders. :) But, addon works exactly as described, thanks!
Also, to "anonymous user 5f8d7a", the limitation to within downloads is part of the new framework for non-dialog automated saving. It's true of all addons. If you want to save outside your downloads folder, then it has to offer you a save dialog box each time, in which case you might as well just right-click, save.
- by Firefox user 13458891, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5perfect replacement for Save Image in Folder after every extension i used to rely on stopped working without substitution in FF57. except that I had to learn to make symlink, which took me 10-15min, it works exactly the same. thank you very much
- by Grinch, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Good replacement for Context Menu Image saver. Would it be possible to add an option so that if the filename already exists that it would show a quick pop-up that gives you the option to Overwrite or Rename the file instead of automatically renaming it. I've got the show save as dialog pop-up turned on now, but would rather just a quick Overwrite or Rename option instead.
- by SkyCharger, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5nice, but I'd like the option to access sub-directories via the context menu. (having to make a separate entry for each sub-directory can easily make for a cluttered mess)
- by Krisada, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Would be really good if you can rename folder instead of using directory path. Anyway, this is essential add-ons that will prevent me from saying goodbye to Firefox!