To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added option to save background images - file sizes and dimensions of background images are not checked
- Fixed a few minor bugs when saving using prompt dialog box
- Fixed "SaveFolder" and "Filename" so that unicode characters are used correctly when creating folders and filenames
- Fixed bug where if "Use Firefox last download folder" was long, the end of the "Save Folder" edit box was off the page
- Added option to show save details only if images are actually saved
- Fixed bug where if prompt for save location is selected, the 1st image was being saved to the new location but the rest of the images were saved to the location set in options
- Fixed where there was a discrepancy between how many images were processed and what the "Save Details" actualled showed
- Added option to show Confirmation popup only if an error occurs or if zero images are saved
- Added option for Folders to save to last folder that Firefox used to save to
- Added option to save images only if they are from the same domain/server as the pages domain
- Prevented Unknown File Size dialog box from displaying if width/height of image are both zero
- Fixed bug (work around) where not all images are shown in 1 tab if you do not scroll down to the bottom of the Select Links dialog box - checking of "checked" items does not work if the item has not been made visible - Firefox bug??
- Fixed bug where automatic open/save function was not functioning correctly since changes from v0.6.3
- Added a button to clear the folders list in options
- Implemented Restore Default for options
- Delete temp files when FF starts
- Fixed bug where hiding menuitems for toolbar menu caused error when toolbarbutton was not added to toolbar
- Compressed the Options dialog box contents so displays correctly on 800x600 screen resolution
- Compatible with Firefox v3.0b3
- Added option to save an image if the file has no extension
- Added function that if Ctrl+Alt keys are held when saving options in current tab or all tabs, a dialog box appears asking for a filename irrespective of settings in Options
- Added menuitems to open all/selected links/image links in 1 tab/tabs
- Added menuitem to save images from all tabs
- Added function that if Ctrl key is held when saving options in current tab or all tabs, the images filename is used irrespective of settings in Options
- Added menuitems to allow automatically opening/saving of selected links (a type of batch download function) and a menuitem to stop the function
- New option to check file dimensions before saving
- New options available for automatically opening/saving
- Not saving of images in frames in web pages