To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Save Images 188.8.131.52-signed
Save Images saves the images from the current tab page, from the cache, to a specified location, with either the images original file name or a file name that you specify. The size and types of images saved may be chosen, with options if...
About this Add-on
Save Images can be accessed from either the Firefox Tools menu, the context menu (right click in page) or from a button placed on a toolbar (recommended - requires placement by user). Clicking the button will save the images using the Option "Default Save Action". Click the arrow next to the button to display a menu for more options.
- Fixed bug in Select Items dialog box where items were not checked correctly if searched for by phrase and there were more items than could be viewed all at once
- Removed adding "img_" to image name if image had no name
- Fixed bug where Folder list and FN list were not saving unicode characters
- Added back "Open Save Images Options Dialog Box before saving" in Linux
Mac Users: Some Mac users with the latest Snow Leopard OS are able to use "Save Images", while others are having problems. Unfortunately, I am not able to do any testing on a Mac and so am unable to resolve any problems Mac users are having.
Please report any bugs to email@example.com, stating what operating system you use, Firefox version, any screen shots of your settings and the problem you have.
- Added: ability to save only the selected images
- Changed: back to using saveURI but with a check for the correct number of parameters (sorts out the problem of private browsing as well)
- Added: When using 'Open *** in Tabs', the opened tabs are now opened relative to the last opened tab so that the sequence is maintained