To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Save Images 1.2.6 Requires Restart
Save Images saves the images from the current tab page, from the cache, to a specified location, with either the images original file name or a file name that you specify.
About this Add-on
Save Images saves the images from the current tab page, from the cache, to a specified location, with either the images original file name or a file name that you specify. The size, dimensions and types of images saved may be chosen, with options if the file size is unknown or if duplicate files are found. Images may be either saved from the current tab, left or right of the current tab or from all tabs. Also, all or selected links or image links in the current page can be opened in a new tab or multiple tabs. There are shortcut keys for some of the menu options.
Save Images can be accessed from either the Firefox Tools menu, the context menu (right click in page) or from a button placed on a toolbar (recommended - requires placement by user). Clicking the button will save the images using the Option "Default Save Action". Click the arrow next to the button to display a menu for more options.
- Fixed bug in Select Items dialog box where items were not checked correctly if searched for by phrase and there were more items than could be viewed all at once
- Removed adding "img_" to image name if image had no name
- Fixed bug where Folder list and FN list were not saving unicode characters
- Added back "Open Save Images Options Dialog Box before saving" in Linux
Mac Users: Some Mac users with the latest Snow Leopard OS are able to use "Save Images", while others are having problems. Unfortunately, I am not able to do any testing on a Mac and so am unable to resolve any problems Mac users are having.
Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what operating system you use, Firefox version, any screen shots of your settings and the problem you have.
- Fixed: links were not opening when bypassing the selectLinks window
- Fixed: all links not showing in dialog or opening if content selected
- Fixed: opening selected links not ignoring duplicate links
- Fixed: delayed opening links only worked for first iteration - parameters were not being passed in subsequent iterations
- Added: menu item and web page button to stop the opening of delayed links/images
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: