Save Complete Version History

9 versions

Be careful with old versions!

These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.

Version 1.0.1 27.6 KB Works with Firefox 3.0 - 3.7a5pre

Changes:
- Fixed several minor saving bugs which result in media rules not being processed and in rare cases an infinite loop
- Added translations from Babelzilla and fixed issues for non-English speakers
- Improved embedding API for other extension developers

Contributors:
- Paolo Amadini - http://www.amadzone.org/

Version 1.0.0 24.6 KB Works with Firefox 3.0 - 3.6a1pre

Improved Integration With Firefox:
- Saves now show up in the download manager and track the progress of the save
- Users can now replace the builtin save complete with Save Complete
- Added a keyboard command for Save Complete

Improved Saving:
- Now parses IE conditional comments for scripts and stylesheets
- Preference to download flash, embeded sounds, and other things (object and embed tag parsing)
- Option to download iframes (incomplete)
- Fixed some minor parsing bugs

Improved Performance:
- Optimized downloader
- Improved parser performance

Other:
- Extracted out the saver code to make integration easier in other extensions
- Code now hosted on github at http://github.com/warhammerkid/save-complete under the MPL/GPL/LGPL trilicense

Contributors:
- Paolo Amadini - http://www.amadzone.org/

Version 0.9b11 17.4 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 3.0.*

- Fixed issue with spaces being removed from file folder, causing the webpage data to be no longer associated with the webpage on Windows
- Added some additional translations, thanks to the translators at Babelzilla
- Fixed issue with sites using \r\n as the new-line - an example of this is the BBC site

Version 0.9b10 16.4 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 3.0.*

2 Fixes:
1. Fixed an issue with the external CSS fixing
2. Fixed issue where the HTML page being saved does not use the proper encoding, so it ends up looking wrong, although there are still some encoding bugs that I haven't been able to fix yet.

Version 0.9b9 16.4 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 3.0pre

Fixed a problem with the parser where webpages with img tags that have no src attribute would cause it to fail.

Version 0.9b8 16.4 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 3.0pre

I have fixed several major issues, including the alert message with the line 445 failure, @import support, and I changed the code so that if you put css in the document, it won't change it.

Version 0.9b7 17.4 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 2.0.0.*

Added a bunch of new translations, courtesy of the translators at babelzilla.org, including Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Greek, and others. Unfortunately I still haven't had the time to fix the issue with the @import rule, which is partially due to the fact that I don't want to accidentally replace CSS "rules" in the body of the document that shouldn't be replaced. Being out of school now, I should have time to fix it within a few weeks.

Version 0.9b6 12.3 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 2.0.0.*

Added support for es-ES localization thanks to translators at babelzilla.org. 0.9b5 fixed issues with the style attribute and background attribute.

Version 0.9b4 11.3 KB Works with Firefox 1.5 - 2.0.0.*

Added both French and Russian localizations - thanks to babelzilla.org translators.