- Rated 1 out of 5by Dali141965, a month agoNO WHERE DOES IT SAY WHERE THE FREAKING IMAGES ARE SAVED!!! UNLESS IT IS ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT ASKS FOR MONEY. I HAVE WASTED HOURS LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION. I AM DELETING THIS ADD-ON. I AM BEYOND FURIOUS RIGHT NOW.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14188159, 2 months ago90% useless! Even if images are on the same domain in a sub-domain, it does not find images. No matter what you set. I had around 100 images on one page (linear - no sub-domains no other server, simple image list) and after 48 images, the search can't find any more! In addition, Firefox or the system is extremely busy, consumes masses of memory and is extremely slow when searching. You are faster with manual search!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17685069, 3 months agoThis used to work great, but the past couple of months, it freezes while downloading, and I have to retry over and over again (10+ times!) to get it to work... if it does at all. I'm not sure what changed, but it pretty much broke. Which sucks, because it used to be the best one out there.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14739548, 6 months agoDoes the job but it is way too demanding. I want a one-click solution. "Download all images" and that's all I want to say about it.
With this version it takes FIVE clicks to perform the save and two of those clicks involve wait time of several seconds.
The defaults are acceptable. An option to display the path to the saved zip would be useful for some, but once you've run this a few times you know exactly where to look.
I'd give this two stars because I like the zip but I so dislike the chatty nature that I'm going with mean.
I continue to look for a similar app with a less onerous UI.
- Rated 1 out of 5by spiercy16, 7 months agoNo clue where the images are saved. Users should never have to watch a YouTube tutorial or view your product page (where I couldn't find the location either, mind you) to figure out where images/files are saved to. There was also no option in the download window to choose the location. I looked in my downloads folder and pictures folder without any luck... I understand requiring users to watch videos or study documentation if they're wanting to do something advanced and your software (or add-on) is incredibly complicated, but when it's something as relatively simple as downloading all images, they should never have to.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dotch, 8 months agoI've used this add-on for years. Now, suddenly when I use it, Firefox becomes unresponsive and I get virus warnings, because it tries to open all kinds of malicious websites.
- Rated 1 out of 5by blasian mami, a year agoFIREFOX IS KEEPING UP AN ADDON THAT GIVES PPL VIRUSES AND MALWARE!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!!!!!!!
I have never written a review for an addon before, but I took time to do so today so you guys would STAY AWAY FROM THIS ADDON!!! All addons open a window to their site to say thanks for downloading and what not. So that was fine, but unlike most ppl I always check my cookies after that happens because I don't trust random sites. When I checked my cookies this addon's site added over 30 cookies from adware, porno(some disgustingly graphic), and illegal websites!!! This came from this site as they all appeared RIGHT after I opened this site, and before that the only site I had been on was Google and Youtube for the whole day....the fact Firefox is keeping this up even when other reviewers have pointed this out, is disgusting.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TiaT, a year agoIt use to be a good add-on until recently that I got a tons of Antivirus warning about malicious website when I open the Add-on and click downloads
adsrv.me this one should be virus
around 81 warning per downloads
- Rated 1 out of 5by PSR, 2 years agoThis a malicious addon. When you use the same , it connects with various malicious websites. Lucky that my AV caught and saved me from any damages to my data and computer
- Rated 1 out of 5by FoxWinter2018, 2 years agohas some amateur bugs like lack of extension in saved images for which Firefox would normally automatically add extension, but this addon leaves file without, also gallery shows images filtered out by width and height as being selected in gallery, but removes them on reopening gallery...also author not responding or fixing issues, and advice for everybody, please use level 0 depth only, and other extensions like image max url if you need larger images, this addon is good only for currently loaded images in page as bulk saver, but not good for getting original images, has no smart recipes (rules)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Brad, 2 years agoBecause of the way this works, it caused me to get locked out of my Instagram account the 1st time I used it. I have been trying for hours to get unbanned but from what I have read online, it should just be a temporary ban - as long as I don't use the offending 3rd party add-on again.
What a total POS!!! Do NOT use this extension!