Rated 2 out of 5by Ahmed, 2 years ago
I was looking for something to replace grammarly, but this one is nowhere near that smooth experience. Which is fine. Then you realize the paid version is $25 a month, which is insane. It's not worth that much. Maybe $1 or $2 a month, not even $3.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Korwin, 7 months agoFrom the description of the add-on, it is not clear why it requires the permissions "Get data from the clipboard", "Input data to the clipboard" and "Access browser activity during navigation"?
- Rated 3 out of 5by bLoodyBios, 2 years agoI really loved how this add-on helps. But suddenly it started to block online payments on some sites and auth on microsoft.com. That's really strange. Can't specify any error since it's just blocks page from loading. And console doesn't tells anything reasonable. Last error messages are: "GEThttps://login.live.com/favicon.ico"(404) and "Error: Promised response from onMessage listener went out of scope". Regarding last one even when I load microsoft.com with this add-on disabled, this error still exists but site works normally. So, I guess this error means nothing.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13865768, 2 years agoThis Grammar Checker really helped me. But suddenly out of nowhere I couldn't send emails out of Firefox. If I turn all my add-ons off I can send, so turning them on one at a time and emailing in between each time, (refreshing email page each time), it didn't take long to come to this program. I hope they can fix it soon! Outside of this problem the add-on is GREAT!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by OMG_WaitWhat, 3 years agoI would give it ZERO stars if I could. It constantly highlights perfectly spelled words, and then wants me to upgrade to a pro version for better results. IDIOCY!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Todd, 4 years agoEasy to use and surprisingly powerful. Actual legit extension that isn't trying to scrape my data while being super practical. I use it to setup multiple template responses and to help out with my poor writing.