To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
* Quickly view and edit all data for a record, even data that is not on the page layout.
* Perform quick one-off data exports and imports directly from within Salesforce. Data can be easily copied to and from Excel. No need to log in again when you are already logged in with your browser.
* The Inspector is now shown in regular tabs instead of popups. You can now choose if you want to open a link in the same tab (the default), or a new tab/window, using normal browser menus and shortcuts. Previously every link opened a new popup window.
* Restyled the Inspector menu to use Lightning Design. Restyling the rest will come later.
* Switched to a more robust API for getting the Salesforce session ID. It now works with all session security settings, and it works in Lightning Experience.
* Added a logo/icon.
* The salesforce hostname is now visible as a parameter in the URL bar.
* If you have an outdated browser version that is not supported by the latest version of Salesforce Inspector, Salesforce Inspector will not autoupdate.
* Updated API version to Summer 16.
Show all data
* When copy-pasting a value, there is no longer extra white-space at the beginning and end of the copied text.
* Ask for confirmation before closing an in-progress data import.
* Tweaks to how batch concurrency/threads work.
* If an error occurs during a data export, we now keep the data that is already exported.
* When using Firefox, it no longer works in Private Browsing mode, since it cannot get the Salesforce session ID. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1254221 .